DAL Global Services Chtr Screen Agent DOT - Ready Reserve in Oakland, California
Under the supervision of the lead agent or supervisor on duty, screen agents are responsible for identifying restricted, dangerous, illegal or deadly objects in carry-on baggage or in passengers' possession and preventing those objects from being transported onto the aircraft.
- Conducts searches of passenger baggage and belongings and may perform physical pat downs of passengers to identify restricted, dangerous, illegal or deadly objects in carry-on baggage or on passengers' person.
- Facilitates the orderly flow of passengers to conduct security checks.
- Greets customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Utilizes electronic devices such as hand wands and x-ray machines to detect prohibited objects.
- Communicates and advises supervisors on security weaknesses or vulnerabilities related to their areas of work and assists in inquiries/investigations of security issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
**Must be a citizen of the United States.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this sitedoes not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
United States of America-California-Oakland